- Gabon Ebony B&S, Italian Spruce top, 650 mm (standard & Customizable)
- Doubletop Hollow style with Nomex core
- Luxury Marquetry. Case included. Single neck reinforcement/decoration, Bone Nut & Saddle
- Bronze tuners with wood buttons and rollers on ball bearing shafts for smooth-precise tuning.
- 52mm Nut (Customizable). Handmade Pearl inlayed rosette. 52mm Nut, Bone nut & saddle,
- Ebony fingerboard, Armrest, Violin tie & Bridge.
- You can further customized her using the "Extras" scrolling menu
Gabon Ebony B&S, Doubletop (Nomex Core)
Built Oct 18,2010
Gabon Ebony B&S, Italian Spruce Double top Nomex Core, 650 mm (standard & Customizable). Luxury Marquetry. Mother of Pearl inlayed Rosette, Ebony bridge & violin tie, Ebony Armrest. Case included. Triple neck reinforcement/decoration, Bone Nut & Saddle, Bronze tuners with wood buttons and rollers on ball bearing shafts for smooth-precise tuning. Onboard electronics Tuner/EQ. 52mm Nut (Customizable), Carbon fiber Truss Rod. With the Featured Guitar models, I try to come as close as possible to both the grain and the decoration of the guitar being displayed. The guitar is shipped in a box in the Ultralight Guitar Case which is included in the price, it protects the guitar perfectly, still, you can choose among other types of cases that you can choose from the scrolling "Extras Menu" shown under the price. The guitar can also be further customized using the same scrolling menu mentioned above. Custom Bellucci Guitars are typically delivered within 4 months, still, if you need your instrument sooner, do not hesitate in contacting me and I will try to work something out. The delivery date is displayed in the upper part of the Featured Guitars page. Door-to-door shipping to the continental US is approx. USD 290.
The Nomex Double top, AKA Hollow Top or Composite top, is a type of construction of the top that allows for title or no bracing thus allowing for a larger movement of the top. The advantage of the hollow top is: A bigger volume and sustain requiring less plucking technique of the right hand. The disadvantage is: A loss in the tone quality and color palette of the sound that one typically associates with the sound of the classical guitar. As a dear friend of mine used to say "If Segovia had played Nomex double tops, we would have missed theSegovia Sound"